The last nine months have not been ones during with the UK’s political parties –and others – have covered themselves in glory. In fact, it has been a period for which redemption should be sought. But what would that mean for each of the parties involved? We asked seven writers to consider this:
- John McAllion and Gordon Morgan on the SSP/Solidarity
- Vince Mills on Labour
- Kevin Williamson on the SNP
- Peter McColl on the Greens
- Gordon McKay on the trade unions
- Isobel Lindsay on civic Scotland
In addition the issue has articles from Carol Ewart on human rights and Henry McCubbin on Europe.